Few Words About Us
Native Green Foundation is a Non-Profit Organisation based out of Guwahati, Assam, India. The organisation is driven by the vision of creating a greener, cleaner, and healthier environment.
Our Key Areas of Focus
- To conduct tree plantation activities.
- To conduct activities leading to cleaner and hygienic environment.
- To conduct programs on ‘Waste Management’ activities and ‘Recycling/Reuse’ techniques.
- To conduct activities or research to find solutions to environmental pollution problems.
- To plan, organise and implement programs and projects for energy conservation and emphasis on the usage of renewable sources of energy.
- To plan, organise and implement programs and projects for natural resources (such as water and fuel) management & conservation.
- To organise awareness programs on environmental issues, natural resource management and conservation, renewable resources, plantation, etc.
- To facilitate relief efforts in case of natural or man-made disasters.
Our Core Committee
Akash KalitaFounder & President
Parani ChaudhuryCo-Founder & Secretary
Uddipaan HazarikaTechnical Advisor
Bristy KalitaSocial Mobiliser
Ashish KapinjalLegal Advisor
Semantika ChakrabortyLead Statistical Analyst
Native Green Foundation is a Registered Society under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. To continue our projects for the development of the Environment and the Community we are dependent on the support provided by Individuals & Corporate. The support provided by individuals and corporate forms the backbone of our projects. Native Green Foundation appeals to all individuals and corporate to come forward and support our projects and help us in serving the society.
Benefits to our Supporters
- Customized projects as per the requirement of the supporter.
- No minimum or maximum size of donation. You may support us with any amount.
- Project supporter’s name and logo shall be mentioned and promoted during the events associated with the supported project.
- Promotion of the supporter on our social media platforms and website.
- Detailed and transparent report related to the project will be made available to the supporter after the completion of the project.
- Your funds shall be used on the sector you choose – Forestry, Renewable Resources, Waste Management, Pollution Control, Awareness Programs, or Disaster Management.
Get touch with us
Guwahati, Assam, 781028